We need your support to get as many Accessible Hotels as possible. Volunteers and campaigners are the backbone of our cause, and the more support and recognition we get, the better!
You can get involved in the Accessible Hotels campaign in a number of ways. From running your own campaign and securing Accessible Hotels in your area, right through to writing to the government and tweeting using #AccessibleHotels, we’ve thought of a few ways you can help.
- Request an accessible hotel room at hotels in your local area – show them the campaign!
- Download our campaigns pack to take action and get stuck into the Accessible Hotels campaign.
- Make a list of hotels to target or any specific venues that you think should become accessible.
- Write to the government or your local MP explaining why Accessible Hotels is important.
- Spread the word about the campaign across your area and on social media! Use #AccessibleHotels on Twitter and Instagram.
- Tell us your experiences so that we can share these with prospective venues who might need some persuasion to become accessible!
Even if you can only spend 15 minutes to help, you could use our templates and examples to write a letter to a hotel, send a message to your MP, or tell us your experiences.